lunes, 18 de mayo de 2009

My career.

I never thought studying psychology. But that was until I was in the twelfth grade. I always wanted to be a doctor or something related to biology, actually. But, the past year, it all changed when I started talking to my psychology and philosophy teacher, Claudia, out of the lessons. This time was when I started admiring her. I really think she is an awesome woman, and it inspired me for what I'm doing now.
The best thing about it... I think is its complexity; it has a lot of areas we can know deeper and which are very interesting.
The worst thing until know has been the lots of books we have to read. They are not all of our likes and this makes you feel uncomfortable, but anyway, that is just one class we will pass in one semester (If we are optimistic).
My career expectations... they are having a relaxing job. A job where I could control my schedule and where I will have enough time to expend with my family. And I think that's all.
I want to study something else when I finish anyway.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario