lunes, 11 de mayo de 2009

My favourite photograph.




This photograph was taken on my vacations with my family on Concón. The story is the thing I like the most.

I took this photo the day we decided to go to Valparaíso. In the morning I was suposed to go buying breakfast, so I go down with Goliath very quickly, at 10AM I guess, and when we where on our way back, I noticed this flower. And it was weird because I went down for the same way I was passing by this time!. So, I realized that that flower showed up just at certain hours. At ten at the morning is was just a little cocoon. It was like it was hidden and waited until we had the time to see its beauty.

The nice thing was that I took the picture after we aet our breakfast, when we were waiting for the bus that will take us to Valparaiso, with mommy and daddy and my sis.

So, this is why i like it. Is a combination of emotions of my family, Concón and Valparaiso, and also, the colours I think are awesome.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario