jueves, 18 de junio de 2009

My favourite subject

I think my favourite subject this year is philosophy. Jorge Fernandez is our teacher and he’s really funny. Maybe this is one of the most important reasons why I like this topic.
I like it also because of a trouble I’ve been having with the career. I don’t like the undefined mixed of stuff. I know all subjects have something subjective, but when it makes you troubles when you are in some class, such as, “but I don’t think it is true” and it is Ok, because is someone’s opinion, it gets kind of annoying when it starts making the class longer in time. In this area, we all know that it cannot be objective, it is all based in someone’s opinion, and so, we are already on that trouble.
We have learned about Descartes at first, then a little about Locke and now about Immanuel Kant and his Metaphysics of Morals. It's all quite interesting! Even when I wished to know about this guys with difficult pronunciation names.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario