lunes, 1 de junio de 2009

My future


I think in five years from now I'll still be studying something. I really wish I shouldn't have to do this, but well, I have to and anyway I hope everything works as I want, finishing medicine.
In five years I think I'll still living in my parents house with them and their support but of course I'll be looking for some place for living alone.
My ideal future is related to armony. I wish been a good psychiatrist and get a quiet place to live, I don't know, I guess in barrio Bellavista, Bellas Artes, Providencia or something, if I stay in Santiago, because, if I can go to Valparaiso, I'll definatly will. Have a child and have enough time to spend with her and to travel a lot for seeing bands as The Mars Volta wish I've promese to myself are other plans for my future.
I've always said that I won't die until I go to another The Mars Volta's gig and see them play Cassandra Gemini, a 32 minutes song of them wich is my favourite.
And I guess is that.
Of course that as a girl, I would like to have a husband and all that but is not priority.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario