lunes, 22 de junio de 2009

My ideal job

Well, I really wish I shouldn't have to work. Not that I prefer staying at home all day watching TV or something like that, but work always takes off a lot of our precious time. That's why I would like to work in something where I would be able to control the work schedule. I think studying psychiatry I’ll be able to have my own place where to work, and that way managing the time where I'll be able to attend people. So, I could have time for my family, if I have one and time for me, obviously; time to read, to go out, to be in peace hearing some music, and not thinking that I'm too late to see somebody. Time to do some sport! Gooood! I really hate being stressed! So, that is the most important thing, I want a job where I could fine harmony and my lovely and noisy peace.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario